Thanks to all of our customers for your continued support! We sincerely appreciate your orders and the confidence you’ve shown in our products and company. As always, we strive to produce quality plants perfectly suited for easy production and successful sales to the end consumer. We’re looking forward to another great season, with lots of new varieties to offer and several new size options as well.
ORDERS & LEAD TIMES
To ship your complete order, we need it at least 1 week prior to the longest lead time for each variety (listed by each plant in the catalog).
- Except when ordering off of availability, all orders are custom grown to the lead time listed in the catalog. Any cancellations or changes to custom grown orders will not be accepted after plants have been sown or stuck, according to their specific lead time.
- Plants noted as ‘availability only’ are in short supply or have a very long lead time, so we may not be able to guarantee a specific ship date. But, we’ll put you on the list and call when plants are available!
- Our minimum for 196, 96, 50, and 72 trays of annuals and perennials is one standard 4-tray box (23”x23”x12”). Tray sizes can be combined to fill a box.
- The 32-cell minimum is 2 boxes, packed 2 trays to a box with dimensions of 23”x23”x9”. Please see page 20 for more information on our 32-cell program.
Our young plants are sold exclusively through our horticultural broker network, so please contact the broker of your choice for current pricing. Many varieties are patent protected and have associated patent fees, royalties, and required tags. Your broker can also provide this information.
Ball Horticultural Company
Ball Superior (Canada)
Bill Moore & Company
DeVroomen Garden Products
Eason Horticultural Resources
Express Seed Company
Flamingo Holland USA
Fred C. Gloeckner & Co.
Germania Seed Company
Henry F. Michell Company
Ivy Garth Seeds & Plants
Jack Van Klaveren Ltd (JVK Canada)
Joseph Giannino Company
Koenig & Associates
M&M Plant Sales
Maryland Plants & Supply
McHutchison Horticultural Distributors
Messick Company LLC
Mid-Atlantic Plant Co.
Paridon Horicultural Ltd
Plant Source Inc.
Raymond Perri Co.
Ron Iwasaki Horticultural Sales
Star Roses & Plants
Van Bloem Gardens
Vandenberg Bulb Co
Western Horticultural Products (WeHop)
- Volume discounts are available on a per-order basis. Orders can span multiple ship weeks but must be placed at the same time.
- Perennial Volume Discount
50+ trays: 3% discount
100+ trays: 5% discount
150+ trays: 7% discount.
- Annual orders have a maximum 3% volume discount for orders of 50 or more trays. However, annual orders can be used to build volume towards your perennial discount. (For example, if you order 60 annual trays and 40 perennial trays, you will receive a 3% discount on the annual trays, but the total volume of 100 trays qualifies you for a 5% volume discount on the perennials.)
- We are happy to offer a custom quote on orders larger than 250 trays.
- NEW 32-cell Early Shipping Discount: All 32-cell orders that have a ship date of Week 8 (2/16/15) or before are eligible for an additional 2% discount. This discount is only valid on the 32-cell size.
Please tell us how you want your plants to be shipped! You are the best judge of shipping methods to your area, so please inform your broker. All shipping is FOB Gulley Greenhouse, Fort Collins CO.
- Boxes, inserts, packing, racking, handling, transportation to airports, and transfer fees will be included into one simple flat fee of $1.90 per tray, regardless of size or how many trays are on the order.
- Shipments can be scheduled via air, FedEx, FedEx Freight, and UPS (at customer risk and request). Please let us know if you would like to ship on your company’s account.
- Large orders may be palletized if applicable; we want to get you the best option on freight!
- We will not ship when the temperature is below 25 °
- We will not ship later than Wednesday to ensure the plants arrive before the weekend.
- We offer local delivery in our company truck to customers within a 150-mile radius of Fort Collins; charges vary by mileage.
- Pick-up orders can also be scheduled in advance between 8am and 3pm Wednesday – Friday.
Tags are available at an additional cost.
- Picture tags are available for most all varieties at a cost of $.05.
- Many patent protected varieties require a tag to be purchased with the plants; tag prices for these varieties will be available from your broker.
- Don’t forget to order tags…tag orders not accompanying the liners will be assessed a $10.00 handling charge.
Gulley Greenhouse must be notified within 72 hours upon receipt of plants if you have shipping or quality concerns. No claims will be honored unless notification is made within this time limit. Please notify your broker IMMEDIATELY with any problems. Your broker must submit a “Request for Claim” form and a digital photo within this time limit.