Meet Zenzi. He’s the zipper historian at the Chicago History Museum, documenting the ups and downs of zipper design through the years and putting together a truly comprehensive collection of these useful toothy tools. Fascinated by fasteners from an early age, Zenzi was known on the school playground as the kid who could get to the bottom of any stuck parka. As you can imagine, always a popular friend during winters in his Duluth hometown.
We recommend planting this plug in our Aroid potting soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 2″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
- Indirect light, bright to medium.
- Let soil dry out between waterings. Highly susceptible to root rot.
- Use a liquid fertilizer once in spring and once in summer.
- Toxicity: Harmful to pets and humans.
- Skill Level: Intermediate