Winnie, the Crassula “Pastel”
Meet Winnie! Her days are filled with stitching the teeniest buttons on her vintage cardigan collection. Goodness, what a never-ending project! Unlike her big brother, Ernest (The String of Buttons), who stacks his buttons for no discernable reason, Winnie has plans. Her button portfolio is an absolute shoo-in for a spot at Parsons School of Design this fall. New York City, meet Winnie!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Crassula ‘Pastel’
- Bright light will create the most dramatic variegation.
- Let dry completely between waterings. If its leaves are flattening out and wrinkling, it needs more water.
- Clusters of tiny white flowers in spring.
- Toxic to pets and humans.
- Skill Level: Beginner