Alocasia ‘Frydek’ Variegated
Meet Camille. She would love for you to join her on a summer day hike to her favorite alpine meadow. There’s a very short window of time where the vivid green grasses are finally free of snow and the wildflowers are spectacular. Camille promises a literally breathtaking view and if you are quite still, maybe some grazing mountain goats. So clear your schedule for July and wait for her call!
We recommend planting this plug in our Aroid potting soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 2″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
We root certain plants in sphagnum moss for greatest shipping success. When you go to repot your plant, carefully remove the growers pot and gently tease open the sphagnum and roots. If some sphagnum falls off, no worries! It can be discarded or added to your potting medium. If some stays attached to the roots, just let it be. Your roots will grow happily around it. We advise that you don’t overly mess with the roots, they don’t need to be picked clean. Questions? Message us!
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! Let the soil dry to the touch before watering. If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it's likely over-watered.
- Grows best in medium to bright indirect light.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- Toxic to pets and humans.
- Skill Level: Intermediate