Plant Type: Indoor Houseplant
Light Requirement: Thrives best in medium to bright indirect light.
Water Requirement: Water regularly during the growing season. Allow the pot to drain thoroughly after watering and never allow the potting mix to remain soggy.
Fertilizer Requirement: Feed twice a month with a half-strength of a liquid fertilizer during the growing season. No fertilizer is needed late in fall and winter.
Container Size: 1″ starter plant, *Terra Cotta pot in photo display sold separately
Bloom Season: Deep yellow-orange blooms on the bottle-shaped stem tips in spring.
Plant Growth: Small, whimsical shrub with slender, segmented stems.
Plant Color: Green
Suggested Uses: Indoor containers and succulent arrangements.
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
10, 11, 12
- Common names are Dancing Bones, Drunkard’s Dream, Spice Cactus, or Bottle Cactus.
- A native of Brazil, Dancing Bones isn’t a desert cactus but rather an epiphyte from the rainforest.
- Water regularly but allow top 2″ of soil to dry out before soaking. Let it go dormant in the winter months.
- When the plant blooms, tiny bright yellow flowers develop into small pink berries (non-edible).
- Skill Level: Beginner
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|
Low Water, Mid-Level Water
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Create humidity for your houseplants by placing a pebble humidity tray underneath them. Just add water!
Size & Package: 8" clear plastic saucer and 1 lb of smooth, polished river rock pebbles.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Decor, Indoor Plants, Fairy Gardens
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Plant Type: Miniature Gardening, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright/Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 1”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: ground cover (under 6”) & small (6”-12”)
Plant Color: Multicolor, Green, Varigated
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Miniature Garden, Containers & Hanging Baskets, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
7, 8, 9, 10
- 20 Mixed Miniature Gardening Plants
- Choose between succulents or tropical mixed selection
- Succulent Selection: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others
- Tropical Selection: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others
- Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants
- Plant height varies
- Plant root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- For use indoor bright/medium light