- Botanical: Physocarpus opulifolius ‘Seward’
- Type: Shrub
- Zone: 3
- Height: 5-6 ft
- Spread: 5-6 ft
- Shape: Rounded
- Evergreen/Deciduous: Deciduous
- Foliage: Purple
- Bloom: Pink flowers in late summer
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor High Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Mid-Level Water
- Photo tutorial is included in instructions.
- Choose between an upright-growing plant or a vining plant for your kit.
- Watering instructions: Soak the moss ball, up to the start of the plant's stem, in room temperature water when the moss is dry but not crunchy. We recommend soaking for ten minutes and then gently squeeze the kokedama out, like a sponge, until it no longer drips. Then you can re-hang or re-place your kokedama.