Plant Type: Indoor
Light Requirement: Bright Indirect Light
Water Requirement: Medium Water
Container Size: 1″ rooted plug (ceramic pot not included)
Plant Height: Vining (3-5 feet)
Plant Color: Green Foliage, Yellow Flowers
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
10, 11, 12
- The only edible produced by the family Orchidaceae. It’s amazing that the secrets of the pods from the genus Vanilla planifolia were ever discovered, as the fresh pods bear no flavor
- The blooms appear on flowering spikes over a period of weeks, usually, one at a time and each flower last only one day. To produce vanilla beans, the flowers need to be hand pollinated, which is easily done with a toothpick or bamboo skewer.
- Keep indoor temperatures at least 60 F
- Non-toxic to pets
- Trellis will be necessary as vine grows and ages
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Size & Package: 1 lb of polished river rock pebbles.
How to use: Top dress your soil for decoration or place in a tray underneath your plant and add a little water to create humidity. Also beneficial as a layer in terrariums.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Decor, Terrarium