Plant Type: Indoor Houseplant
Light Requirement: Thrives best in medium to bright indirect light.
Water Requirement: Allow the top soil to dry out completely and then water thoroughly. Considered semi-succulent.
Fertilizer Requirement: Feed monthly with a half-strength of a liquid fertilizer during the growing season. No fertilizer is needed late in fall and winter.
Container Size: 1″ starter plant, *Terra Cotta pot in photo display sold separately
Plant Growth: Trailing. Trim for a bushier habit if desired.
Plant Color: Variegated: Green with light green stripes.
Suggested Uses: Indoor containers and hanging baskets
- As the plant is semi-succulent, allow it to dry out moderately between waterings.
- Grows best in medium to bright indirect light.
- Trim the ends to create a bushier habit.
- Skill Level: Beginner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Miniature Gardening, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright/Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 1”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: ground cover (under 6”) & small (6”-12”)
Plant Color: Multicolor, Green, Varigated
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Miniature Garden, Containers & Hanging Baskets, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
7, 8, 9, 10
- 20 Mixed Miniature Gardening Plants
- Choose between succulents or tropical mixed selection
- Succulent Selection: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others
- Tropical Selection: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others
- Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants
- Plant height varies
- Plant root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- For use indoor bright/medium light