Plant Type: Indoor Houseplant
Light Requirement: Thrives best in bright indirect sunlight.
Water Requirement: Water consistently but don’t let the soil become soggy. Keep the soil evenly moist.
Fertilizer Requirement: Feed monthly with a liquid fertilizer during the growing season. No fertilizer is needed late in fall and winter.
Container Size: 1″ starter plant, *Terra Cotta pot in photo display sold separately
Bloom Season: Miniature pink puff balls bloom in summer.
Plant Growth: Upright, palm-like.
Plant Color: Green
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Fairy Gardens, Terrariums.
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
10, 11, 12
- Likes soil to be kept moist, but not soggy.
- Given enough bright light, the Sensitive Plant produces miniature pink puffy flower balls.
- Mimosa folds its leaves during the night and as an answer to external stimuli such as touch. This phenomenon is scientifically known as seismonastic movement. It is a result of the quick release of water in the cells at the base of leaflets.
- Do not over pot, maintain size with pruning. Prune during the active growing season (Spring, Summer).
- Skill Level: Beginner
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Annual, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 10”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: Ground Cover (under 6″), Small (6″ – 12″)
Plant Color: Foliage Variegated, Foliage/Green, Multicolor
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Gifts & Presents, Indoor Plant, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone 7,8,9,10
- Great Gift
- Easy to care for
- Multi Colors
- Indoor Gift Plant
- Drought Tolerant Plants
- For use indoor bright/medium light
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants