Create your own miniature garden, get 20 mixed small plant varieties suitable for terrariums, succulent gardens and fairy gardens. These plants are great for small container gardening! Choose between the Tropical Assortment or the Succulent Assortment.
Succulent Selection Includes: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others.
Tropical Selection Includes: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others.
Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants.
Plant height varies upon variety. The root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2. Our plants ship via FedEx. Shipping weight is 1lb.
Contact us if you have any questions or special requests about our miniature plant selection.
- Small root cell size plant, suitable for terrariums, succulent gardens, fairy gardens and miniature gardens
- Plant size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- Choose between a tropical or succulent selection
- Ships via FedEx
- Inexpensive option for your DYI miniature gardening projects
- Contact Us if you have any questions about this product
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor High Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Mid-Level Water
- Photo tutorial is included in instructions.
- Choose between an upright-growing plant or a vining plant for your kit.
- Watering instructions: Soak the moss ball, up to the start of the plant's stem, in room temperature water when the moss is dry but not crunchy. We recommend soaking for ten minutes and then gently squeeze the kokedama out, like a sponge, until it no longer drips. Then you can re-hang or re-place your kokedama.