Fairy “Oliver” with his dog and fishing pole.
Resin and metal (pole).
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Cute miniature garden decoration featuring a boy fairy fishing with his dog
Size & Material: 3.75x1.5x3 (inches) Made of Polyresin
Suggested Uses: Miniature Garden, Fairy Garden, Terrarium
Cautions: Could present a choking hazard to small children.
- Accessorize your miniature garden or terrarium
- Create a fairy theme
Size & Package: 1 lb of polished river rock pebbles.
How to use: Top dress your soil for decoration or place in a tray underneath your plant and add a little water to create humidity. Also beneficial as a layer in terrariums.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Decor, Terrarium
Plant Type: Miniature Gardening, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright/Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 1”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: ground cover (under 6”) & small (6”-12”)
Plant Color: Multicolor, Green, Varigated
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Miniature Garden, Containers & Hanging Baskets, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
7, 8, 9, 10
- 20 Mixed Miniature Gardening Plants
- Choose between succulents or tropical mixed selection
- Succulent Selection: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others
- Tropical Selection: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others
- Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants
- Plant height varies
- Plant root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- For use indoor bright/medium light
Plant Type: Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor High Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Mid-Level Water
- Photo tutorial is included in instructions.
- Choose between an upright-growing plant or a vining plant for your kit.
- Watering instructions: Soak the moss ball, up to the start of the plant's stem, in room temperature water when the moss is dry but not crunchy. We recommend soaking for ten minutes and then gently squeeze the kokedama out, like a sponge, until it no longer drips. Then you can re-hang or re-place your kokedama.
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants