Everything you need to make a great humidity tray: Saucer and polished river rock pebbles…
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Miniature Gardening, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright/Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 1”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: ground cover (under 6”) & small (6”-12”)
Plant Color: Multicolor, Green, Varigated
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Miniature Garden, Containers & Hanging Baskets, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
7, 8, 9, 10
- 5 Mixed Miniature Gardening Plants
- Choose between succulents or tropical mixed selection
- Succulent Selection: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others
- Tropical Selection: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others
- Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants
- Plant height varies
- Plant root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- For use indoor bright/medium light
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula, provides quick and more complete control
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
How to use: Spray on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants