Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti•lome® Weed-Free Zone concentrate. Contains four active ingredients including Carfentazone to provide broad spectrum weed control. An excellent postemergent broadleaf weed control product that is rainfast in three hours. Provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Application Rate: Ready-to-use formulation; shake well before using. Direct the spray to the target weed to provide uniform coverage of the upper leaf surfaces. Apply to point of runoff only. Always read and follow label directions.
On Lawns – Use to spot treat Broadleaf Weeds commonly found in Cool Season and Warm Season Grasses such as:
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Tall Fescue
- Red or Fine Leaf Fescues
- Mixtures of Cool Season Species
- Common Bermudagrass
- Hybrid Bermudagrass
- St. Augustinegrass (excluding ‘Floratam’)
- Do not apply this product to Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Legumes and Lawns where desirable clovers are present.
- Do not apply to ‘Floratam’ St. Augustinegrass grown in Florida.
- Do not allow spray to contact Vegetables, Flowers or Ornamentals as injury may result
- Do not apply more than 1.9 gallons of product per 1,000 sq. ft. per year (1.5 lb. a. i. MCPA per acre per year).
- Do not apply more than 2 applications per year with a minimum retreatment interval of 21 days.
- Do not apply as a fine mist because of potential for injury to desirable plants.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains, gutters, sewers, or drainage ditches. Do not apply within 25 feet of rivers, fish ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, bays, and oceans. Do not apply when windy. To prevent product run-off, do not over water the treated area(s) to the point of runoff or apply when raining or when rain is expected that day.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-6″ Made of stainless steel blades.
Benefits: These snips are comfortable and have non-slip grips. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Has a safety lock.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping small plants
- Comfortable and have non-slip grips for easy handling
- This product does have a 10 year limited warranty (see label for details)
Highlights: Controls Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed worms.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: Provides control of insects on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
How to use: Dust onto plants at the rates listed below in the description. Cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Organic Gardening, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- 1 lb.
- Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis
Highlights: This Stump-Out formula is an easy do-it-yourself stump removal. It helps to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps for easier removal.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: This Stump Removal formula is safe, easy-to-use, non-explosive and will not harm surrounding vegetation. Works in 4-6 weeks.
How to use: 1) Fill holes with water. 2) Let stand for 4 - 6 weeks. 3) After 4 - 6 weeks, fill with kerosene or fuel oil. 4) Let stand until the kerosene or fuel oil is completely absorbed into the stump. 5) Pour enough kerosene onto the stump to ignite it. 6) The stump will burn with a smoldering red glow down to the roots. 6A) As an alternative to kerosene or fuel oil you may choose to ignite the stump by burning charcoal briquettes on the top of the stump. This method also will cause the stump to smolder down to the roots and leave only ashes.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can accelerate the process of natural decomposition
- Stumps do not burn with any open flame or billowing smoke when treated with this product
- Works in 4-6 weeks
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, Beetles and Borers plus feeds the roots. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Can apply around plant, water in, and walk away. Provides protection against damaging insects.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: Sucker-Stopper is a ready-to-use spray to control sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Controls sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
How to use: The amount of product to use depends on the type of plant and size. You will need to apply Sucker Stopper during a certain season depending on the growing season of each sprout or sucker.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Sucker-Stopper controls sprouting from pruning cuts, trunks and root stocks
- This spray contains napthaleneacetate (NAA) and can last up to 6 months
- Don’t allow this product to contact buds or foliage as injury may result
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: Use your Coarse Grade Orchid Grow Mix to annually repot your Cattleya, Dendrobium, Vanda and Epiiphytic Orchids.
Size & Package: 4 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This Orchid Grow Mix will help your plant to develop new roots to support future growth of the foliage.
How to use: Remove old mix and cut off dead roots and trim healthy roots back. Position the older, generally smaller growth at one end of the po’s rim. The new growth, lighter in color, should be position in the center of the pot. Pot the orchid by holding it in one hand, while filling with mix and gently shaking the pot. Work mix in with thumbs. Make sure the base of the orchid is at the soil line. Water repotted rochids heavily to further compact the orchid mis and to wash away mix from the foliage.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Garden Supplies
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- The best time to repot is immediately after flowering when the plant is transitioning from the flowering cycle to the growing cycle
- Orchid mixes breakdown anywhere between 12-16 months which reduces the air needed for the roots
- With repotting develops new roots which will support the future growth of the foliage
- Repot annually to keep your orchid healthy and happy
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns