Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti•lome® Weed-Free Zone concentrate. Contains four active ingredients including Carfentazone to provide broad spectrum weed control. An excellent postemergent broadleaf weed control product that is rainfast in three hours. Provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Application Rate: Ready-to-use formulation; shake well before using. Direct the spray to the target weed to provide uniform coverage of the upper leaf surfaces. Apply to point of runoff only. Always read and follow label directions.
On Lawns – Use to spot treat Broadleaf Weeds commonly found in Cool Season and Warm Season Grasses such as:
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Tall Fescue
- Red or Fine Leaf Fescues
- Mixtures of Cool Season Species
- Common Bermudagrass
- Hybrid Bermudagrass
- St. Augustinegrass (excluding ‘Floratam’)
- Do not apply this product to Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Legumes and Lawns where desirable clovers are present.
- Do not apply to ‘Floratam’ St. Augustinegrass grown in Florida.
- Do not allow spray to contact Vegetables, Flowers or Ornamentals as injury may result
- Do not apply more than 1.9 gallons of product per 1,000 sq. ft. per year (1.5 lb. a. i. MCPA per acre per year).
- Do not apply more than 2 applications per year with a minimum retreatment interval of 21 days.
- Do not apply as a fine mist because of potential for injury to desirable plants.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains, gutters, sewers, or drainage ditches. Do not apply within 25 feet of rivers, fish ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, bays, and oceans. Do not apply when windy. To prevent product run-off, do not over water the treated area(s) to the point of runoff or apply when raining or when rain is expected that day.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters.Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: Use on Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Ornamentals, Shrubs & Flowers
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Controls Aphids, Scale, Mites, Whiteflies, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold and others listed on complete label
How to use: Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per gallon of water. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not enter treatment areas until spray has dried. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide
- Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per Gallon of Water
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: Decorative Western Desert Sand Soil Cover adds the final touch to container grown plants.
Size & Package: 2 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This product can reduce soil compaction resulting from requent watering, help retain soil moisture around plants and ensures an attrive finished look.
How to use: Carefully apply a layer of Decorative Soil Cover around plants so as not to disturb main stems. Container dimensions, plant age and size, and personal preference will determine actual cover depth. When repotting, allow .5 to 1.5 of Decorative Soil Cover when positioning final plant height in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Terrarium, Xeriscape (low water) Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Decorative soil cover is great for your xeriscape garden or terrarium
- Follow the directions on how to place the rootball to provide proper space for decorative cover
- Reduces soil compaction
- Creates an attractive finished look
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-6″ Made of stainless steel blades.
Benefits: These snips are comfortable and have non-slip grips. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Has a safety lock.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping small plants
- Comfortable and have non-slip grips for easy handling
- This product does have a 10 year limited warranty (see label for details)
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Borers 9including Emerald Ash Borer), Japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Scale, and Whiteflies plus feeds in a single application. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against damaging insects. Increases health of trees and shrubs.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Measure and pour required amount of product into bucket of water. Pour solution around tree, shrub base or in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: Garden Grass Killer is a ready-to-use, selective systemic grass killer that can be used to kill existing weedy grasses in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees.
Size & Package: 24oz.
Benefits: Quickly kills weedy grasses.
How to use: Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed and away form face and just wet foliage. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grases such as astablished Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary. Spray when air is calm to avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants,
- Garden Grass Killer can be used around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees
- Will help control most annuals and hard-to-kill perennials (see full list in the description below)
- Do not apply when it is windy or if rain is expected