This Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit on ornamental trees and shrubs. It removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees. You can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed. During the spring, you can apply once to control leafy and dwarf mistletoe. This can help stop the mess before it happens. It can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: This Seedling Soil Mix promotes your little seeds to develop a strong root system and provides the aeration and moisture retention they need for healthy growth.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Great soil mix that will help your seedling and cuttings to develop strong roots.
How to use: Fill small seed containers loosely with Seedling Mix. Plant your seeds according to the direction on the seed packet. Label with the name and date. Water gently using a mist sprayer or by placing your container in a tray of water until moisture can be seen at the top surface of the mix. Remove from tray. Place in lighting conditions as recommended on the seed package. Enjoy watching your little seeds grow!
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for seedlings or propagating cuttings
- Provides the aeration and moisture retention needed for strong root development
- Strong roots will make transplanting easier
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula, provides quick and more complete control
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
How to use: Spray on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-7″ Made of fully hardened stainless steel blades.
Benefits: Can be used for right-handed or left-handed people. They have comfortable soft handles and include a cover to protect blades.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Easy to use and can help with precision cutting control
- Comfortable soft handles reduces hand stress and improves control
- Includes a cover to protect blades and for additional safety
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Borers 9including Emerald Ash Borer), Japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Scale, and Whiteflies plus feeds in a single application. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against damaging insects. Increases health of trees and shrubs.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Measure and pour required amount of product into bucket of water. Pour solution around tree, shrub base or in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: This Professional-Grade Horticultural Charcoal improves drainage and absorbs harmful impurities.
Size & Package: 24oz. 100% Hardwood Charcoal
Benefits: Encourages air circulation within the roots of plants. Can help remove chemicals or salts which could be toxic to plant roots. Can help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
How to use: Terrarium Planting: Place a layer of clean gravel in the bottom of your terrarium. Add about 1” of charcoal. Add 3” of peat moss.
Non-Draining Container Planting: Add approximately 1” of charcoal to the bottom of an non-draining pot before filling with soil. This will absorb excess water to help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Containers & Hanging Basket, Terrarium
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Charcoal is a porous form of organic matter primarily composed of carbon
- Horticultural Charcoal filters to help remove chemicals or salts which might be toxic to plant roots
- Perfect for planting terrariums and containers with or without drainage holes
- Encourages air circulation within the roots