Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti-lome® Triple Action Plus Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide. Provides quick and more complete control. Acts as an “exciter” flushing insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. Kills egg, larvae and adult stages of insects. Controls: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Mealybugs, Beetles, Loopers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbage Worms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borer, Crickets, Ants, Fleas and many other insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot and many others listed on label.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide.
- Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents Fungal attack of plants’ tissues.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: Impatiens Flowers, Fuchsia Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, some Rose Flowers, Ornamental Olive Trees, Red Maples, some Carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 4 × 11.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Organic pest control. Lady bugs can devour up to 50 aphids a day with no harm to vegetation
Size & Package: 500 count in Container
Benefits: Keep garden pests at bay the fun and natural way! Each lady bug (Hippodamia convergens) can devour up to 50 garden pests per day.
How to use: Release at dusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two week period.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape, (low water) Garden, Organic Gardening
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
- Live adult ladybugs
- Ladybugs feed on a variety of insects
- Organic pest control
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
Benefits: Ready-to-Spray formula, provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Connect sprayer to hose and spray evenly to the area to be treated.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters. Do not apply to plants with tender tissue or on known spray sensitive plant species. Please Read Label Before Use
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days for 2 months to control and prevent disease
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: Decorative Western Desert Sand Soil Cover adds the final touch to container grown plants.
Size & Package: 2 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This product can reduce soil compaction resulting from requent watering, help retain soil moisture around plants and ensures an attrive finished look.
How to use: Carefully apply a layer of Decorative Soil Cover around plants so as not to disturb main stems. Container dimensions, plant age and size, and personal preference will determine actual cover depth. When repotting, allow .5 to 1.5 of Decorative Soil Cover when positioning final plant height in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Terrarium, Xeriscape (low water) Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Decorative soil cover is great for your xeriscape garden or terrarium
- Follow the directions on how to place the rootball to provide proper space for decorative cover
- Reduces soil compaction
- Creates an attractive finished look
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, Beetles and Borers plus feeds the roots. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Can apply around plant, water in, and walk away. Provides protection against damaging insects.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: This unique combination of iron phosphate with snail bait additives will kill snails & slugs. Effective against a wide variety of slugs and snails in gardens, lawns, outdoor plants fruits, and crop plants.
Size & Package: 2.5 LB
Benefits: Organic method of pest control for your garden
How to use: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Works best when soil is moist but with little to no standing water. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 – 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not place in piles. See below in product description for broadcast or row application.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Edible Garden, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Causes moderate eye irritation, so avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- Can be used around pets & wildlife
- Iron phosphate occurs in soil
- Easy-to-use granular formulation
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to & including day of harvest
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: This Seedling Soil Mix promotes your little seeds to develop a strong root system and provides the aeration and moisture retention they need for healthy growth.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Great soil mix that will help your seedling and cuttings to develop strong roots.
How to use: Fill small seed containers loosely with Seedling Mix. Plant your seeds according to the direction on the seed packet. Label with the name and date. Water gently using a mist sprayer or by placing your container in a tray of water until moisture can be seen at the top surface of the mix. Remove from tray. Place in lighting conditions as recommended on the seed package. Enjoy watching your little seeds grow!
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for seedlings or propagating cuttings
- Provides the aeration and moisture retention needed for strong root development
- Strong roots will make transplanting easier