Ready-to-Spray formulation of ferti-lome® Triple Action Plus Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide. Provides quick and more complete control. Acts as an “exciter” flushing insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. Kills egg, larvae and adult stages of insects. Controls: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Mealybugs, Beetles, Loopers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbage Worms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borer, Crickets, Ants, Fleas and many other insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot and many others listed on label.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide.
- Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents Fungal attack of plants’ tissues.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: Impatiens Flowers, Fuchsia Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, some Rose Flowers, Ornamental Olive Trees, Red Maples, some Carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 5.00 × 10.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: Controls Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed worms.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: Provides control of insects on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
How to use: Dust onto plants at the rates listed below in the description. Cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Organic Gardening, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- 1 lb.
- Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Highlights: This Stump-Out formula is an easy do-it-yourself stump removal. It helps to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps for easier removal.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: This Stump Removal formula is safe, easy-to-use, non-explosive and will not harm surrounding vegetation. Works in 4-6 weeks.
How to use: 1) Fill holes with water. 2) Let stand for 4 - 6 weeks. 3) After 4 - 6 weeks, fill with kerosene or fuel oil. 4) Let stand until the kerosene or fuel oil is completely absorbed into the stump. 5) Pour enough kerosene onto the stump to ignite it. 6) The stump will burn with a smoldering red glow down to the roots. 6A) As an alternative to kerosene or fuel oil you may choose to ignite the stump by burning charcoal briquettes on the top of the stump. This method also will cause the stump to smolder down to the roots and leave only ashes.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can accelerate the process of natural decomposition
- Stumps do not burn with any open flame or billowing smoke when treated with this product
- Works in 4-6 weeks
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, Beetles and Borers plus feeds the roots. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Can apply around plant, water in, and walk away. Provides protection against damaging insects.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters.Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease