Concentrated formulation of ferti-lome® Triple Action Plus Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide. Provides quick and more complete control. Acts as an “exciter” flushing insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. Kills egg, larvae and adult stages of insects. Controls: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Mealybugs, Beetles, Loopers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbage Worms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borer, Crickets, Ants, Fleas and many other insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot and many others listed on label.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide.
- Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents Fungal attack of plants’ tissues.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: Impatiens Flowers, Fuchsia Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, some Rose Flowers, Ornamental Olive Trees, Red Maples, some Carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||1.75 × 3.75 × 7.00 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This unique combination of iron phosphate with snail bait additives will kill snails & slugs. Effective against a wide variety of slugs and snails in gardens, lawns, outdoor plants fruits, and crop plants.
Size & Package: 2.5 LB
Benefits: Organic method of pest control for your garden
How to use: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Works best when soil is moist but with little to no standing water. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 – 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not place in piles. See below in product description for broadcast or row application.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Edible Garden, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Causes moderate eye irritation, so avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- Can be used around pets & wildlife
- Iron phosphate occurs in soil
- Easy-to-use granular formulation
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to & including day of harvest
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, Beetles and Borers plus feeds the roots. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Can apply around plant, water in, and walk away. Provides protection against damaging insects.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
Benefits: Ready-to-Spray formula, provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Connect sprayer to hose and spray evenly to the area to be treated.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters. Do not apply to plants with tender tissue or on known spray sensitive plant species. Please Read Label Before Use
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days for 2 months to control and prevent disease
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: Garden Grass Killer is a ready-to-use, selective systemic grass killer that can be used to kill existing weedy grasses in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees.
Size & Package: 24oz.
Benefits: Quickly kills weedy grasses.
How to use: Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed and away form face and just wet foliage. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grases such as astablished Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary. Spray when air is calm to avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants,
- Garden Grass Killer can be used around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees
- Will help control most annuals and hard-to-kill perennials (see full list in the description below)
- Do not apply when it is windy or if rain is expected
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess