Use ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide to kill worms biologically. One bite of treated foliage and within minutes worms stop feeding and eventually die. ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide is easy to use for killing Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed Worms.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Simply dust this product on plants at the rates listed below. Dust to thoroughly cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary. Apply recommended number of ounces (ozs.) below to 50 sq. ft. for vegetable and turf treatment.
- BEANS, PEAS, CABBAGE, TURNIPS, CAULIFLOWER, COLLARDS, BROCCOLI AND MUSTARD GREENS: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers and Webworms. For Hornworms, Cabbageworms, Diamondback Moths and Green Cloverworms, use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, SQUASH, PEPPERS, MELONS, LETTUCE, CELERY, POTATOES, AND SPINACH: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers, Tomato Fruitworms, Variegated Cutworms, Rindworms, Salt Marsh Caterpillars. For Hornworms use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms and Melonworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TURF: To kill Sod Webworms use 2-4 ozs.
- SHRUBS AND FLOWERS: Dust to thoroughly cover plant surfaces. Use to kill Loopers, Gypsy Moths, Cankerworms, Tent Caterpillars, Bagworms, Webworms, Red-Humped Caterpillars, Omnivorous Leafrollers, Tobacco Budworms, Spruce Budworms, Saddle Prominent Caterpillars, Fruit Tree Leafroller, Blackheaded Budworms, Saddleback Caterpillar, Western Tussock Moth, Diamondback Moth, Hornworms, California Oak Moths and Armyworms.
HERE ARE THE RESULTS YOU MAY EXPECT
- When used as directed, ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide will kill a wide variety of Leaf-eating Caterpillars that can severely damage and kill Vegetables, Shrubs, Lawns and Flowers.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: Sucker-Stopper is a ready-to-use spray to control sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Controls sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
How to use: The amount of product to use depends on the type of plant and size. You will need to apply Sucker Stopper during a certain season depending on the growing season of each sprout or sucker.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Sucker-Stopper controls sprouting from pruning cuts, trunks and root stocks
- This spray contains napthaleneacetate (NAA) and can last up to 6 months
- Don’t allow this product to contact buds or foliage as injury may result
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-6″ Made of stainless steel blades.
Benefits: These snips are comfortable and have non-slip grips. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Has a safety lock.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping small plants
- Comfortable and have non-slip grips for easy handling
- This product does have a 10 year limited warranty (see label for details)
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula, provides quick and more complete control
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
How to use: Spray on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: This African Violet potting mix is specially formulated with a balanced blend of ingredients and pH to help create a rich and porous medium for growing beautiful beautiful foliage and flowers.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: A great balanced blend for sensitive plants such as African Violets, Gloxinia, Sinningia, Steptocarpus.
How to use: Select a container that will have enough room for the Black Gold soil to cover the root system. Remove the plant from old home and carefully brush old soil from roots. Place plant in the center of new container and cover with soil avoiding to cover the base of the stem. Firm the soil around your plant by pressing gently with your hands. Water your plant thoroughly, allowing the excess to drain out the bottom and add more soil if needed. Enjoy your plant!
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for African violets and other sensitive plants such as Gloxinia, Sinningia, Streptocarpus
- Provides a well balanced blend of ingredients and pH to create beautiful foliage and flowers
- Includes peat moss, bark, compost, perlite/pumice/cinders, earthworm castings, and organic fertilizer
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants