Decorative Western Desert Sand adds the final touch to container grown plants. This product can reduce soil compaction resulting from requent watering, help retain soil moisture around plants and ensures an attrive finished look. This decorative soil cover is great for your xeriscape garden. Be sure to follow the directions on how to place the rootball to provide proper space for decorative cover. Can use this product for both indoor potted and outdoor succulent plants.
|Dimensions||7 × 12 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
Benefits: Ready-to-Spray formula, provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Connect sprayer to hose and spray evenly to the area to be treated.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters. Do not apply to plants with tender tissue or on known spray sensitive plant species. Please Read Label Before Use
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Spray formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days for 2 months to control and prevent disease
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: This Stump-Out formula is an easy do-it-yourself stump removal. It helps to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps for easier removal.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: This Stump Removal formula is safe, easy-to-use, non-explosive and will not harm surrounding vegetation. Works in 4-6 weeks.
How to use: 1) Fill holes with water. 2) Let stand for 4 - 6 weeks. 3) After 4 - 6 weeks, fill with kerosene or fuel oil. 4) Let stand until the kerosene or fuel oil is completely absorbed into the stump. 5) Pour enough kerosene onto the stump to ignite it. 6) The stump will burn with a smoldering red glow down to the roots. 6A) As an alternative to kerosene or fuel oil you may choose to ignite the stump by burning charcoal briquettes on the top of the stump. This method also will cause the stump to smolder down to the roots and leave only ashes.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can accelerate the process of natural decomposition
- Stumps do not burn with any open flame or billowing smoke when treated with this product
- Works in 4-6 weeks
Highlights: Garden Grass Killer is a ready-to-use, selective systemic grass killer that can be used to kill existing weedy grasses in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees.
Size & Package: 24oz.
Benefits: Quickly kills weedy grasses.
How to use: Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed and away form face and just wet foliage. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grases such as astablished Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary. Spray when air is calm to avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants,
- Garden Grass Killer can be used around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees
- Will help control most annuals and hard-to-kill perennials (see full list in the description below)
- Do not apply when it is windy or if rain is expected