Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti•lome® Weed-Free Zone concentrate. Contains four active ingredients including Carfentazone to provide broad spectrum weed control. An excellent postemergent broadleaf weed control product that is rainfast in three hours. Provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Application Rate: Ready-to-use formulation; shake well before using. Direct the spray to the target weed to provide uniform coverage of the upper leaf surfaces. Apply to point of runoff only. Always read and follow label directions.
On Lawns – Use to spot treat Broadleaf Weeds commonly found in Cool Season and Warm Season Grasses such as:
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Tall Fescue
- Red or Fine Leaf Fescues
- Mixtures of Cool Season Species
- Common Bermudagrass
- Hybrid Bermudagrass
- St. Augustinegrass (excluding ‘Floratam’)
- Do not apply this product to Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Legumes and Lawns where desirable clovers are present.
- Do not apply to ‘Floratam’ St. Augustinegrass grown in Florida.
- Do not allow spray to contact Vegetables, Flowers or Ornamentals as injury may result
- Do not apply more than 1.9 gallons of product per 1,000 sq. ft. per year (1.5 lb. a. i. MCPA per acre per year).
- Do not apply more than 2 applications per year with a minimum retreatment interval of 21 days.
- Do not apply as a fine mist because of potential for injury to desirable plants.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains, gutters, sewers, or drainage ditches. Do not apply within 25 feet of rivers, fish ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, bays, and oceans. Do not apply when windy. To prevent product run-off, do not over water the treated area(s) to the point of runoff or apply when raining or when rain is expected that day.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||11.5 x 5 x 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
Size & Package: 32 OZ, Concentrate Bottle
Benefits: Reduces transplant shock and promotes greener, more vigorous plants.Can stimulate early root formation and stronger root development.
How to use: Flowers, shrubs and trees: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water. House plants: 1/2 cup per quart of soil
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 32 OZ, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: This unique combination of iron phosphate with snail bait additives will kill snails & slugs. Effective against a wide variety of slugs and snails in gardens, lawns, outdoor plants fruits, and crop plants.
Size & Package: 2.5 LB
Benefits: Organic method of pest control for your garden
How to use: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Works best when soil is moist but with little to no standing water. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 – 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not place in piles. See below in product description for broadcast or row application.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Edible Garden, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Causes moderate eye irritation, so avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- Can be used around pets & wildlife
- Iron phosphate occurs in soil
- Easy-to-use granular formulation
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to & including day of harvest
Highlights: This product is used as a spot treatment to control broadleaf weeds on a variety of lawns, in yards, vacant lots and other grassy areas
Size & Package: 24oz. Ready-to-Use formula
Benefits: Container spot treats more than 200 weeds
How to use: Spray undesirable plants. Spray during days with out wind, This is a broadleaf weed killer and it may and will harm desirable plants
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Organic Gardening
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Do not allow people or pets to enter treated area until sprays have dried. Avoid drift of spray mist onto vegetables, flowers, plants, shrubs, trees and other desirable plants. Please Read Label Before Use
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- Effectively control over 60 broadleaf weeds
- Reduces potentially harmful active ingredients by up 85%
- KILLS: Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Chickweed, Bedstraw, Black Medic, English Daisy, Curled Dock, Heal-all, Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie), Knotweed, Ragweed, Shepherd’s Purse, plus over 60 other lawn weeds
- Unique 20º angle to the bottle design means a convenient, more accurate spray
- Clear Choice packaging is 100% recyclable
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, Beetles and Borers plus feeds the roots. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Can apply around plant, water in, and walk away. Provides protection against damaging insects.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 4 lb. Ready to Use Granules
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: Use your Coarse Grade Orchid Grow Mix to annually repot your Cattleya, Dendrobium, Vanda and Epiiphytic Orchids.
Size & Package: 4 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This Orchid Grow Mix will help your plant to develop new roots to support future growth of the foliage.
How to use: Remove old mix and cut off dead roots and trim healthy roots back. Position the older, generally smaller growth at one end of the po’s rim. The new growth, lighter in color, should be position in the center of the pot. Pot the orchid by holding it in one hand, while filling with mix and gently shaking the pot. Work mix in with thumbs. Make sure the base of the orchid is at the soil line. Water repotted rochids heavily to further compact the orchid mis and to wash away mix from the foliage.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Garden Supplies
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- The best time to repot is immediately after flowering when the plant is transitioning from the flowering cycle to the growing cycle
- Orchid mixes breakdown anywhere between 12-16 months which reduces the air needed for the roots
- With repotting develops new roots which will support the future growth of the foliage
- Repot annually to keep your orchid healthy and happy