Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti-lome® Triple Action Plus Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide. Provides quick and more complete control. Acts as an “exciter” flushing insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. Kills egg, larvae and adult stages of insects. Controls: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Mealybugs, Beetles, Loopers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbage Worms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borer, Crickets, Ants, Fleas and many other insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot and many others listed on label.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide.
- Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents Fungal attack of plants’ tissues.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: Impatiens Flowers, Fuchsia Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, some Rose Flowers, Ornamental Olive Trees, Red Maples, some Carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 4 × 11.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: This Stump-Out formula is an easy do-it-yourself stump removal. It helps to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps for easier removal.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: This Stump Removal formula is safe, easy-to-use, non-explosive and will not harm surrounding vegetation. Works in 4-6 weeks.
How to use: 1) Fill holes with water. 2) Let stand for 4 - 6 weeks. 3) After 4 - 6 weeks, fill with kerosene or fuel oil. 4) Let stand until the kerosene or fuel oil is completely absorbed into the stump. 5) Pour enough kerosene onto the stump to ignite it. 6) The stump will burn with a smoldering red glow down to the roots. 6A) As an alternative to kerosene or fuel oil you may choose to ignite the stump by burning charcoal briquettes on the top of the stump. This method also will cause the stump to smolder down to the roots and leave only ashes.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can accelerate the process of natural decomposition
- Stumps do not burn with any open flame or billowing smoke when treated with this product
- Works in 4-6 weeks
Highlights: Garden Grass Killer is a ready-to-use, selective systemic grass killer that can be used to kill existing weedy grasses in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees.
Size & Package: 24oz.
Benefits: Quickly kills weedy grasses.
How to use: Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed and away form face and just wet foliage. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grases such as astablished Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary. Spray when air is calm to avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants,
- Garden Grass Killer can be used around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees
- Will help control most annuals and hard-to-kill perennials (see full list in the description below)
- Do not apply when it is windy or if rain is expected
Highlights: This unique combination of iron phosphate with snail bait additives will kill snails & slugs. Effective against a wide variety of slugs and snails in gardens, lawns, outdoor plants fruits, and crop plants.
Size & Package: 2.5 LB
Benefits: Organic method of pest control for your garden
How to use: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Works best when soil is moist but with little to no standing water. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 – 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not place in piles. See below in product description for broadcast or row application.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Edible Garden, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Causes moderate eye irritation, so avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- Can be used around pets & wildlife
- Iron phosphate occurs in soil
- Easy-to-use granular formulation
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to & including day of harvest
Highlights: Use on Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Ornamentals, Shrubs & Flowers
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Controls Aphids, Scale, Mites, Whiteflies, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold and others listed on complete label
How to use: Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per gallon of water. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not enter treatment areas until spray has dried. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide
- Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per Gallon of Water
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: Use your Coarse Grade Orchid Grow Mix to annually repot your Cattleya, Dendrobium, Vanda and Epiiphytic Orchids.
Size & Package: 4 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This Orchid Grow Mix will help your plant to develop new roots to support future growth of the foliage.
How to use: Remove old mix and cut off dead roots and trim healthy roots back. Position the older, generally smaller growth at one end of the po’s rim. The new growth, lighter in color, should be position in the center of the pot. Pot the orchid by holding it in one hand, while filling with mix and gently shaking the pot. Work mix in with thumbs. Make sure the base of the orchid is at the soil line. Water repotted rochids heavily to further compact the orchid mis and to wash away mix from the foliage.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Garden Supplies
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- The best time to repot is immediately after flowering when the plant is transitioning from the flowering cycle to the growing cycle
- Orchid mixes breakdown anywhere between 12-16 months which reduces the air needed for the roots
- With repotting develops new roots which will support the future growth of the foliage
- Repot annually to keep your orchid healthy and happy
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: Organic pest control. Lady bugs can devour up to 50 aphids a day with no harm to vegetation
Size & Package: 500 count in Container
Benefits: Keep garden pests at bay the fun and natural way! Each lady bug (Hippodamia convergens) can devour up to 50 garden pests per day.
How to use: Release at dusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two week period.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape, (low water) Garden, Organic Gardening
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
- Live adult ladybugs
- Ladybugs feed on a variety of insects
- Organic pest control
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants