Ready-to-Use formulation of ferti-lome® Triple Action Plus Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide. Provides quick and more complete control. Acts as an “exciter” flushing insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. Kills egg, larvae and adult stages of insects. Controls: Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Mealybugs, Beetles, Loopers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Rollers, Armyworms, Webworms, Weevils, Tent Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Cabbage Worms, Squash Bugs, Squash Vine Borer, Crickets, Ants, Fleas and many other insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot and many others listed on label.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide/miticide.
- Kills eggs, larval and adult stages of insects.
- Prevents Fungal attack of plants’ tissues.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- When using in conjunction with beneficial insects, conduct a small trial to assure compatibility before using on a large scale.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply to known spray sensitive plant species such as: Impatiens Flowers, Fuchsia Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, some Rose Flowers, Ornamental Olive Trees, Red Maples, some Carnation varieties or similar plants without prior testing.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 4 × 11.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: This Professional-Grade Horticultural Charcoal improves drainage and absorbs harmful impurities.
Size & Package: 24oz. 100% Hardwood Charcoal
Benefits: Encourages air circulation within the roots of plants. Can help remove chemicals or salts which could be toxic to plant roots. Can help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
How to use: Terrarium Planting: Place a layer of clean gravel in the bottom of your terrarium. Add about 1” of charcoal. Add 3” of peat moss.
Non-Draining Container Planting: Add approximately 1” of charcoal to the bottom of an non-draining pot before filling with soil. This will absorb excess water to help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Containers & Hanging Basket, Terrarium
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Charcoal is a porous form of organic matter primarily composed of carbon
- Horticultural Charcoal filters to help remove chemicals or salts which might be toxic to plant roots
- Perfect for planting terrariums and containers with or without drainage holes
- Encourages air circulation within the roots
Highlights: Controls Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed worms.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: Provides control of insects on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
How to use: Dust onto plants at the rates listed below in the description. Cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Organic Gardening, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- 1 lb.
- Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters.Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed