Concentrated formulation of ferti-lome® Horticultural Oil Spray. This insecticide’s mode of action is through suffocation of eggs, larvae and nymphs of insects and mites and adults of soft bodied insects. This mode of action necessitates total spray coverage. As a fungicide this product interferes with the attachment of the pathogen to the host and acts as a suffocant. This product may be used to control mite and insect pests in the egg stage, including: spider mites, eriophyid mites, armored scale, soft scale, mealybugs, psyllids, whiteflies, aphids, leafrollers, leaftiers, webworms, cankerworms, plant bugs, leafhoppers, and adelgids. This product will kill other immature forms if spray covers the insect. See APPLICATION RATES tables for the species claims to be controlled on specific types of plants. Use this product only on the types of plants identified in the APPLICATION RATES tables.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE AND DURING USE.
- Contains Petroleum Oil.
- DO NOT apply during periods of drought or when plants exhibit moisture stress.
- As with other products that contain oils, take care in timing applications to early morning/late afternoon/early evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Provides quick and more complete control
How to use: Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray all plant leaf surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into drains, ditches or gutters.Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- Contains Neem Oil plus Pyrethrins
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: This Premium All-Organic Potting mix is a special blend of compost, sphagnum peat moss, and pumice for outdoor container gardens, planter boxes, and hanging baskets.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Will promote strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant.
How to use: Firmly pack 1-2” of EKO Potting Mix in bas of pot. Insert plant. Add potting mix around the roots and stem of plant, firming as you go to provide support and eliminate any air pockets. Leave 1/2 to 1” of space from top of pot for easy watering. Water according to individual plant and light requirements.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plant, Containers & Hanging Basket
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Retains moisture for fewer watering
- Ready-to-use soil contains everything your plant needs naturally
- Promotes strong root structure, lush leaf development, vibrant flower color, and more flowers per plant
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: This Professional-Grade Horticultural Charcoal improves drainage and absorbs harmful impurities.
Size & Package: 24oz. 100% Hardwood Charcoal
Benefits: Encourages air circulation within the roots of plants. Can help remove chemicals or salts which could be toxic to plant roots. Can help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
How to use: Terrarium Planting: Place a layer of clean gravel in the bottom of your terrarium. Add about 1” of charcoal. Add 3” of peat moss.
Non-Draining Container Planting: Add approximately 1” of charcoal to the bottom of an non-draining pot before filling with soil. This will absorb excess water to help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Containers & Hanging Basket, Terrarium
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Charcoal is a porous form of organic matter primarily composed of carbon
- Horticultural Charcoal filters to help remove chemicals or salts which might be toxic to plant roots
- Perfect for planting terrariums and containers with or without drainage holes
- Encourages air circulation within the roots
Highlights: Sucker-Stopper is a ready-to-use spray to control sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Controls sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
How to use: The amount of product to use depends on the type of plant and size. You will need to apply Sucker Stopper during a certain season depending on the growing season of each sprout or sucker.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Sucker-Stopper controls sprouting from pruning cuts, trunks and root stocks
- This spray contains napthaleneacetate (NAA) and can last up to 6 months
- Don’t allow this product to contact buds or foliage as injury may result
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Borers 9including Emerald Ash Borer), Japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Scale, and Whiteflies plus feeds in a single application. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against damaging insects. Increases health of trees and shrubs.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Measure and pour required amount of product into bucket of water. Pour solution around tree, shrub base or in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water