Use ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide to kill worms biologically. One bite of treated foliage and within minutes worms stop feeding and eventually die. ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide is easy to use for killing Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed Worms.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Simply dust this product on plants at the rates listed below. Dust to thoroughly cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary. Apply recommended number of ounces (ozs.) below to 50 sq. ft. for vegetable and turf treatment.
- BEANS, PEAS, CABBAGE, TURNIPS, CAULIFLOWER, COLLARDS, BROCCOLI AND MUSTARD GREENS: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers and Webworms. For Hornworms, Cabbageworms, Diamondback Moths and Green Cloverworms, use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, SQUASH, PEPPERS, MELONS, LETTUCE, CELERY, POTATOES, AND SPINACH: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers, Tomato Fruitworms, Variegated Cutworms, Rindworms, Salt Marsh Caterpillars. For Hornworms use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms and Melonworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TURF: To kill Sod Webworms use 2-4 ozs.
- SHRUBS AND FLOWERS: Dust to thoroughly cover plant surfaces. Use to kill Loopers, Gypsy Moths, Cankerworms, Tent Caterpillars, Bagworms, Webworms, Red-Humped Caterpillars, Omnivorous Leafrollers, Tobacco Budworms, Spruce Budworms, Saddle Prominent Caterpillars, Fruit Tree Leafroller, Blackheaded Budworms, Saddleback Caterpillar, Western Tussock Moth, Diamondback Moth, Hornworms, California Oak Moths and Armyworms.
HERE ARE THE RESULTS YOU MAY EXPECT
- When used as directed, ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide will kill a wide variety of Leaf-eating Caterpillars that can severely damage and kill Vegetables, Shrubs, Lawns and Flowers.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-6″ Made of stainless steel blades.
Benefits: These snips are comfortable and have non-slip grips. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Has a safety lock.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping small plants
- Comfortable and have non-slip grips for easy handling
- This product does have a 10 year limited warranty (see label for details)
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: This African Violet potting mix is specially formulated with a balanced blend of ingredients and pH to help create a rich and porous medium for growing beautiful beautiful foliage and flowers.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: A great balanced blend for sensitive plants such as African Violets, Gloxinia, Sinningia, Steptocarpus.
How to use: Select a container that will have enough room for the Black Gold soil to cover the root system. Remove the plant from old home and carefully brush old soil from roots. Place plant in the center of new container and cover with soil avoiding to cover the base of the stem. Firm the soil around your plant by pressing gently with your hands. Water your plant thoroughly, allowing the excess to drain out the bottom and add more soil if needed. Enjoy your plant!
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for African violets and other sensitive plants such as Gloxinia, Sinningia, Streptocarpus
- Provides a well balanced blend of ingredients and pH to create beautiful foliage and flowers
- Includes peat moss, bark, compost, perlite/pumice/cinders, earthworm castings, and organic fertilizer
Highlights: This unique combination of iron phosphate with snail bait additives will kill snails & slugs. Effective against a wide variety of slugs and snails in gardens, lawns, outdoor plants fruits, and crop plants.
Size & Package: 2.5 LB
Benefits: Organic method of pest control for your garden
How to use: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Works best when soil is moist but with little to no standing water. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 – 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not place in piles. See below in product description for broadcast or row application.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Edible Garden, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Miniature Garden, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Causes moderate eye irritation, so avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- Can be used around pets & wildlife
- Iron phosphate occurs in soil
- Easy-to-use granular formulation
- Remains effective after rain or sprinkling
- May be used up to & including day of harvest
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: This product fertilizes your roses, flowers, or shurbs to promote strong roots and beautiful blooms. It provides insect and disease control against the major problems of roses, hibiscus, iris and other flowers and shrubs for 6 weeks.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against disease and insects. Promotes strong roots and big blooms.
How to use: Can use every 6 weeks throughout the growing season. Fill a bucket or watering can with the appropriate amounts of concentrate (add first) and water (add last). Slowly pour as close to the base of the plant as possible, being careful not to get on leaves. When finished, rinse the bucket/watering can with clean water and pour onto treated area.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 9-14-9 formula
- Provides 6 weeks of protection against major diseases and insect issues
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms