Use ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide to kill worms biologically. One bite of treated foliage and within minutes worms stop feeding and eventually die. ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide is easy to use for killing Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed Worms.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Simply dust this product on plants at the rates listed below. Dust to thoroughly cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary. Apply recommended number of ounces (ozs.) below to 50 sq. ft. for vegetable and turf treatment.
- BEANS, PEAS, CABBAGE, TURNIPS, CAULIFLOWER, COLLARDS, BROCCOLI AND MUSTARD GREENS: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers and Webworms. For Hornworms, Cabbageworms, Diamondback Moths and Green Cloverworms, use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, SQUASH, PEPPERS, MELONS, LETTUCE, CELERY, POTATOES, AND SPINACH: Use 1/2-1 oz. to kill Loopers, Tomato Fruitworms, Variegated Cutworms, Rindworms, Salt Marsh Caterpillars. For Hornworms use 1/4-1/2 oz. For Armyworms and Melonworms use 1-2 ozs.
- TURF: To kill Sod Webworms use 2-4 ozs.
- SHRUBS AND FLOWERS: Dust to thoroughly cover plant surfaces. Use to kill Loopers, Gypsy Moths, Cankerworms, Tent Caterpillars, Bagworms, Webworms, Red-Humped Caterpillars, Omnivorous Leafrollers, Tobacco Budworms, Spruce Budworms, Saddle Prominent Caterpillars, Fruit Tree Leafroller, Blackheaded Budworms, Saddleback Caterpillar, Western Tussock Moth, Diamondback Moth, Hornworms, California Oak Moths and Armyworms.
HERE ARE THE RESULTS YOU MAY EXPECT
- When used as directed, ferti-lome® Dipel Dust Biological Insecticide will kill a wide variety of Leaf-eating Caterpillars that can severely damage and kill Vegetables, Shrubs, Lawns and Flowers.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to Colorado addresses.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: This product fertilizes your roses, flowers, or shurbs to promote strong roots and beautiful blooms. It provides insect and disease control against the major problems of roses, hibiscus, iris and other flowers and shrubs for 6 weeks.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against disease and insects. Promotes strong roots and big blooms.
How to use: Can use every 6 weeks throughout the growing season. Fill a bucket or watering can with the appropriate amounts of concentrate (add first) and water (add last). Slowly pour as close to the base of the plant as possible, being careful not to get on leaves. When finished, rinse the bucket/watering can with clean water and pour onto treated area.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 9-14-9 formula
- Provides 6 weeks of protection against major diseases and insect issues
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: Use on Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Ornamentals, Shrubs & Flowers
Size & Package: 16 OZ, Concentrate
Benefits: Controls Aphids, Scale, Mites, Whiteflies, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold and others listed on complete label
How to use: Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per gallon of water. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Do not enter treatment areas until spray has dried. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Please Read Label Before Use
- 16 OZ, Concentrate
- Insecticide, Fungicide & Miticide
- Only 2 1/2 – 5 Tablespoons per Gallon of Water
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
Size & Package: 32 OZ, Concentrate Bottle
Benefits: Reduces transplant shock and promotes greener, more vigorous plants.Can stimulate early root formation and stronger root development.
How to use: Flowers, shrubs and trees: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water. House plants: 1/2 cup per quart of soil
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 32 OZ, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-7″ Made of fully hardened stainless steel blades.
Benefits: Can be used for right-handed or left-handed people. They have comfortable soft handles and include a cover to protect blades.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Easy to use and can help with precision cutting control
- Comfortable soft handles reduces hand stress and improves control
- Includes a cover to protect blades and for additional safety
Highlights: This Systemic Houseplant Insect Control protects plants from damage by aphids, whiteflies, and other insects, including eggs and larvae.
Size & Package: 8oz.
Benefits: Will protect indoor plants against insects for 8 weeks. No spraying and no mess!
How to use: For best results, apply this product evenly, cultivate lightly, and water thoroughly. For containerized plants, apply the appropriate amount of granules evenly to the top of the soil. Mix the granules thoroughly into the top layer of the soil making sure not to damage the upper roots. Water in thoroughly. To help assure that the roots can absorb the insecticide, do not water too heavily for the first 10 days. Work granules into top 1 to 2 inches of soil. For flower beds, sprinkle granules evenly over the bed. See application rates.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plants,
- New growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks
- Apply this highly effective insect control at the first sight of a pest problem
- Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms with no spraying and no mess
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: This African Violet potting mix is specially formulated with a balanced blend of ingredients and pH to help create a rich and porous medium for growing beautiful beautiful foliage and flowers.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: A great balanced blend for sensitive plants such as African Violets, Gloxinia, Sinningia, Steptocarpus.
How to use: Select a container that will have enough room for the Black Gold soil to cover the root system. Remove the plant from old home and carefully brush old soil from roots. Place plant in the center of new container and cover with soil avoiding to cover the base of the stem. Firm the soil around your plant by pressing gently with your hands. Water your plant thoroughly, allowing the excess to drain out the bottom and add more soil if needed. Enjoy your plant!
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for African violets and other sensitive plants such as Gloxinia, Sinningia, Streptocarpus
- Provides a well balanced blend of ingredients and pH to create beautiful foliage and flowers
- Includes peat moss, bark, compost, perlite/pumice/cinders, earthworm castings, and organic fertilizer
Highlights: This Professional-Grade Horticultural Charcoal improves drainage and absorbs harmful impurities.
Size & Package: 24oz. 100% Hardwood Charcoal
Benefits: Encourages air circulation within the roots of plants. Can help remove chemicals or salts which could be toxic to plant roots. Can help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
How to use: Terrarium Planting: Place a layer of clean gravel in the bottom of your terrarium. Add about 1” of charcoal. Add 3” of peat moss.
Non-Draining Container Planting: Add approximately 1” of charcoal to the bottom of an non-draining pot before filling with soil. This will absorb excess water to help prevent root damage from overwatering and keep your soil fresh.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Containers & Hanging Basket, Terrarium
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Charcoal is a porous form of organic matter primarily composed of carbon
- Horticultural Charcoal filters to help remove chemicals or salts which might be toxic to plant roots
- Perfect for planting terrariums and containers with or without drainage holes
- Encourages air circulation within the roots