This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. The kit includes 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K). Included in this soil test kit are 4 color comparators, 40 test capsules, 10 each for pH, N, P, and K, complete instruction for adjusting soil pH, fertilization guidelines and pH perference list for over 450 plants for the home, yard and garden. This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns.
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Highlights: This product provides 12-month systemic protection against damaging insects including Adelgids, Aphids, Borers 9including Emerald Ash Borer), Japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Scale, and Whiteflies plus feeds in a single application. Having beautiful trees and shrubs has never been easier.
Size & Package: 32oz Concentrate
Benefits: Includes easy-to-use measuring cup. Provides protection against damaging insects. Increases health of trees and shrubs.
How to use: Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Measure and pour required amount of product into bucket of water. Pour solution around tree, shrub base or in container.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Insect Repellent Plants, Outdoor Plants
- 32oz. Concentrate
- 2-1-1 formula
- Provides 12 month protection against damaging insects
- Increases plant health with its slow release fertilizer
Highlights: The Florel Brand Growth Regulator prevents nuisance fruit or unwanted fruit from forming on ornamental trees and shrubs.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Prevents the mess of unwanted fruit such as crab apples from producing fruit. Removes mistletoe from ornamental conifers and decidous trees.
How to use: Check the application rates on the label. Can be used for chemigation, residential use, greenhouse and field grown floriculture crops, defoliation, flower induction of bromeliads, and hybrid seed production.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Can prevent fruit from forming on Crab Apple, Sycamore,Olive, Elm, and Maple trees
- This growth regulator can help stop the mess before it happens
- Can use this growth regulator when growing cantaloupe, cucumber, pumpkin, and squash hybrid seed
Highlights: Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant's roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
Size & Material: 2 ounces. Made of charcoal.
Suggested Uses: Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Indoor Plants
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula, provides quick and more complete control
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
How to use: Spray on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: Use your Coarse Grade Orchid Grow Mix to annually repot your Cattleya, Dendrobium, Vanda and Epiiphytic Orchids.
Size & Package: 4 Dry Quarts
Benefits: This Orchid Grow Mix will help your plant to develop new roots to support future growth of the foliage.
How to use: Remove old mix and cut off dead roots and trim healthy roots back. Position the older, generally smaller growth at one end of the po’s rim. The new growth, lighter in color, should be position in the center of the pot. Pot the orchid by holding it in one hand, while filling with mix and gently shaking the pot. Work mix in with thumbs. Make sure the base of the orchid is at the soil line. Water repotted rochids heavily to further compact the orchid mis and to wash away mix from the foliage.
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Garden Care, Indoor Plant, Garden Supplies
Cautions: Do not swallow or put in mouth. Keep from contact with eyes, cuts, or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- The best time to repot is immediately after flowering when the plant is transitioning from the flowering cycle to the growing cycle
- Orchid mixes breakdown anywhere between 12-16 months which reduces the air needed for the roots
- With repotting develops new roots which will support the future growth of the foliage
- Repot annually to keep your orchid healthy and happy
Highlights: These stainless steel blades are easy to use and can help with precision cutting control.
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-1″ x L-6″ Made of stainless steel blades.
Benefits: These snips are comfortable and have non-slip grips. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Has a safety lock.
How to use: Carefully prune small plants indoors, herbs or small outdoor gardens. Clean blade after use.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: These are very sharp blades and contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care and use eye protection to protect from debris. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping small plants
- Comfortable and have non-slip grips for easy handling
- This product does have a 10 year limited warranty (see label for details)