Horticultural charcoal absorbs excess water from your plant’s roots and protects against fungus and rot. Also, very effective in sweetening soils (raising pH) in terrariums.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula, provides quick and more complete control
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills egg, larvae & adult stages of insects. An effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases.
How to use: Spray on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
- 32 OZ Ready-To-Use formula
- For use on fruits, vegetables, herbs, citrus, nuts, roses, shrubs, ornamentals & flowers
- May be applied up to day of harvest on all fruits & vegetables
- Apply every 14 days to prevent disease
Highlights: Garden Grass Killer is a ready-to-use, selective systemic grass killer that can be used to kill existing weedy grasses in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees.
Size & Package: 24oz.
Benefits: Quickly kills weedy grasses.
How to use: Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed and away form face and just wet foliage. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grases such as astablished Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass. Repeat if necessary. Spray when air is calm to avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants,
- Garden Grass Killer can be used around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, individual shrubs and trees
- Will help control most annuals and hard-to-kill perennials (see full list in the description below)
- Do not apply when it is windy or if rain is expected
Highlights: This 6 foot Plant Protecting Wrap shields tender plants such as shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets against frost.
Size & Package: W-6’ x L-6’ Made of medium weight cloth.
Benefits: Provides 6-8 degree protection from spring/fall frost, freezing temperatures, and cold winds. A cinch cord is included for quick installation.
How to use: Using the included cinch cord, wrap your Plant Protecting Wrap around your plant.
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shields valuable plants against early spring or late fall frost, freezing temperatures and cold winds year after year
- Cinch cord is included for quick installation
- Great over shrubs, pots, or hanging baskets and provides 6-8 degree protection
Highlights: Made from 100% corn gluten meal, Espoma Organic Weed Preventer 9-0-0 prevents dandelions, crabgrass and other common weeds.
Size & Package: 6 Lb bag, granular
Benefits: Prevents dandelions, crabgrass, and other common weeds
How to use: Apply twice a year in early spring and fall before weed seeds germinate.
Suggested Uses: Lawn, Weed Prevention, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants
- Prevents dandelions, crabgrass, and other common weeds
- Provides long lasting nitrogen for a thicker, greener lawn
- Safe for kids, pets and the environment
Highlights: For newly planted flowers, shrubs, trees & house plants.
Size & Package: 1 Gallon, Concentrate
Benefits: Aids development of stronger root structure & promotes vigorous growth for greener plants.
How to use: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plants
- 1 Gallon, 4-10-3, Concentrate
- Contains hormone type root stimulator & fertilizer
- 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water
Highlights: Sucker-Stopper is a ready-to-use spray to control sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
Size & Package: 1 Pint
Benefits: Controls sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants.
How to use: The amount of product to use depends on the type of plant and size. You will need to apply Sucker Stopper during a certain season depending on the growing season of each sprout or sucker.
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Outdoor Plants
- Sucker-Stopper controls sprouting from pruning cuts, trunks and root stocks
- This spray contains napthaleneacetate (NAA) and can last up to 6 months
- Don’t allow this product to contact buds or foliage as injury may result
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns
Highlights: This Seedling Soil Mix promotes your little seeds to develop a strong root system and provides the aeration and moisture retention they need for healthy growth.
Size & Package: 8 Quart
Benefits: Great soil mix that will help your seedling and cuttings to develop strong roots.
How to use: Fill small seed containers loosely with Seedling Mix. Plant your seeds according to the direction on the seed packet. Label with the name and date. Water gently using a mist sprayer or by placing your container in a tray of water until moisture can be seen at the top surface of the mix. Remove from tray. Place in lighting conditions as recommended on the seed package. Enjoy watching your little seeds grow!
Suggested Uses: Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Indoor Plant
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Please read complete label before use. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, open sores, or cuts. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- 8 Quart
- Great for seedlings or propagating cuttings
- Provides the aeration and moisture retention needed for strong root development
- Strong roots will make transplanting easier
Highlights: Controls Tomato Hornworms, Bagworms, Armyworms, Webworms, Gypsy Moth Larvae, Cankerworms, Loopers, Tent Caterpillar, Tomato Fruitworms, Sod Webworms, Variegated Cutworms, Imported Cabbage Worms, Rindworms, Melonworms and other listed worms.
Size & Package: 1 LB.
Benefits: Provides control of insects on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
How to use: Dust onto plants at the rates listed below in the description. Cover all plant surfaces. Apply when pests appear and repeat as necessary.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Insect Repellent Plants, Organic Gardening, Outdoor Plants
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Please Read Label Before Use
- 1 lb.
- Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis
Highlights: Ready-to-Use formula that provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours.
Size & Package: 32oz. Plastic RTU Container
Benefits: Kills and controls many listed broadleaf weeds in the garden, including vine weed and other hard to kill weeds
How to use: Spray mature weeds and allow no water for couple of hours. Respray as weeds emerge.
Suggested Uses: Flower Beds, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Outdoor Plants, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
Cautions: Do not use on desire plants, keep out of kids and pets reach. Please Read Label Before Use
- Excellent postemergent activity with proven performance for Broadleaf Weed control in turfgrass.
- Superior cool weather performance.
- Rapid and effective Weed control for common and troublesome Weed Species in Turfgrass, e.g., Spurge, Pennywort (Dollarweed), Dandelion, and White Clover.
- Rainfast in three hours.
- Injury to Weeds can be noticed within hours of application and Plant death can occur within 7 – 14 days.