Our Gulley Greenhouse Gift Cards are the perfect present for any gardener and they never expire!
Purchase our gift cards in any amount from $10.00 to $100.00 OR you can choose your own custom amount.
Add your amount, recipient name, their email and they will receive an email with your gift card number. Customize your gift card with a custom image, choose your own image and personalize your gift.
If you wish for the intended recipient to receive an actual physical gift card, please follow these instructions:
Enter your own email address in the recipient email field. Under the “Order Notes” section on our checkout page, let us know that you want a physical card mailed and we’ll mail the gift card via USPS. Please include the delivery address under the “Order Notes” section on our Check Out Page.
- Available in any amount from $10.00 to $500.00
- You can choose your custom amount
- Upload your own custom image (web size and for digital gift cards only)
- No expiration date
- Redeemable only at our Garden Center
- Contact us at 970-223-GROW (4769) with any questions, concerns or to check a gift card balance
Email Only, Mail Physical Card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your plants and products leave our greenhouses within 24 hours from the time you placed your order. Living products like plants or living decor ships only Mondays and Tuesdays. Your order is scheduled to arrive at your door, fresh and ready to plant or use, within 3 days or less of leaving our greenhouses. We cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day.
Plant & Garden Goods Shipping Methods
We use FedEx Express Saver and the US Post Office to ship our orders. If you live in Northern Colorado, you can choose the local delivery option and we'll deliver your product within 24 hrs from your purchase time. We grow millions of annual plants and perennial plants and also carry hundreds of different houseplants and succulents every year. Annual plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Perennial plants will ship from March 15th to October 1st. Houseplants, succulents and garden goods ship year round if weather is not below 25 degrees. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 970-223-4769 (M-F 9 am - 5 pm) or by email.
Plant Type: Annual, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 10”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: Ground Cover (under 6″), Small (6″ – 12″)
Plant Color: Foliage Variegated, Foliage/Green, Multicolor
Suggested Uses: Containers & Hanging Baskets, Gifts & Presents, Indoor Plant, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone 7,8,9,10
- Great Gift
- Easy to care for
- Multi Colors
- Indoor Gift Plant
- Drought Tolerant Plants
- For use indoor bright/medium light
Plant Type: Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor High Light, Indoor Medium Light
Water Requirement: Mid-Level Water
- Photo tutorial is included in instructions.
- Choose between an upright-growing plant or a vining plant for your kit.
- Watering instructions: Soak the moss ball, up to the start of the plant's stem, in room temperature water when the moss is dry but not crunchy. We recommend soaking for ten minutes and then gently squeeze the kokedama out, like a sponge, until it no longer drips. Then you can re-hang or re-place your kokedama.