Roberto, the Philodendron ‘Burle Marx’
Meet Roberto. And welcome to his rooftop conservatory. We know it was a climb to get here but he wanted to show you his incredible collection of plants. Go ahead and explore, ask questions, ponder the vastness of the plant world in a single room. Roberto has designed his garden to inspire appreciation of both the simplicity and opulence of nature.
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
This plant ships as a 2″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Grows most vigorously in a bright, warm area (direct sun can cause leaf burn).
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it's likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- Toxic to pets and people.
- Skill Level: Intermediate