Cirrus, the Rhipsalis Cereuscula
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Cirrus. He’s a cactus-y fella who lives up high in trees. Like his high altitude namesake, Cirrus has a ‘finger-like” appearance. He’s always hanging around, drifting without a care. Doesn’t want much water. Doesn’t want direct sun. Just a chill little dude from the Rhipsalis family.
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
- Common names: Mistletoe Cactus.
- Loves lots of bright indirect light.
- A native of Brazil, Rhipsalis isn’t a desert cactus but rather an epiphyte from the rainforest.
- Water regularly but allow top 2″ of soil to dry out before soaking.
- When the plant blooms, tiny bright yellow flowers develop into small pink berries (non-edible).
- Skill Level: Beginner