Philodendron ‘White Knight’
Meet Lancelot! A hero of many battles, quests and tournaments, Lancelot is famed as a nearly unrivalled swordsman and jouster. His suit of armor has distinguishable white slashes all over it. However, whether it is fashion, scars from a previous battle, or a mixture of both, we aren’t too sure. His only fault? Falling for unavailable ladies of the court. Is Lancelot a fool for falling in love? Perhaps. But guaranteed you will fall in love with him too.
We recommend planting this plug in our Aroid potting soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 2″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
We root certain plants in sphagnum moss for greatest shipping success. When you go to repot your plant, carefully remove the growers pot and gently tease open the sphagnum and roots. If some sphagnum falls off, no worries! It can be discarded or added to your potting medium. If some stays attached to the roots, just let it be. Your roots will grow happily around it. We advise that you don’t overly mess with the roots, they don’t need to be picked clean. Questions? Message us!
- Grows most vigorously in a bright, warm area (direct sun can cause leaf burn).
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it's likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- Toxic to pets and people.
- Skill Level: Intermediate