Meet Kaspian. Step aside Fabio, there’s a new romance novel cover model in town. His river of lustrous silver locks can be left undone in an unruly tumble or spiked up in a punk rock chic. Whether unconquered or lifted as though a silver cloud on a mountain peak, Kaspian’s leaves are anything but grizzled. “Mr. Romance,” welcome.
We recommend planting this plug in our Aroid potting soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 1″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
- Grows most vigorously in a bright, warm area (direct sun can cause leaf burn).
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it's likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- Toxic to pets and people.
- Skill Level: Intermediate