Niko, the String of Dolphins
Meet Niko! He leads his pod of elite divers through the open air of your living room. Leaping from the stem, his leaves are fleshy, notched crescents that truly resemble dolphins. And bonus, because he is not actually a dolphin there’s much less splashing on the walls and you’ll never have to share your bowl of breakfast squid!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Senecio peregrinus
- A true succulent, let soil dry between waterings.
- Needs bright light but please no direct sun.
- To keep a fuller look, trim long trailers and root them back into the soil.
- This plant is toxic to humans and pets.
- Skill Level: Intermediate