Morris, the Swiss Cheese Plant
Meet Morris. He’s unique and edgy, heralded as a social media influencer, and all before breakfast! He brings a mysterious jungle vibe to every room and will tell everyone around that the best things in life are green. Keep his leaves dust-free and he’ll have your back by purifying your home’s air. What a bud! Morris likes medium bright to bright filtered light (remember, he’s a jungle understory plant) and if you give him something to climb he’ll reward you with bigger and bigger leaves!
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
This plant ships as a 2″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Monstera adansonii
- Mature leaves have large oval holes and split leaf edges.
- Grows most vigorously in a bright, warm area (direct sun can cause leaf burn).
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water!
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- All parts of the plant are toxic to people and pets.
- Skill Level: Intermediate