Millie, the String of Hearts
Out of stock
Want an email when this is back in stock?
Meet Millie. She’s called the string of hearts because of her leaf shape and we say she’s the queen of our hearts! She knows some people find her intimidating but she really just has certain needs. Millie is great at storing water in her leaves even when the soil is dry, so wait and watch for them to deflate a bit before watering. Give her bright indirect light and a warm room and she will share her sweet personality with you by offering magenta pink blooms!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 1″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included. If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
Winter shipping has begun… as a heartfelt thank you, this year we are including free winter protection (thermal insulation liners every time and heat packs as necessary) in each box. *Free winter protection only available through website orders, not our Etsy shop
- Botanical name: Ceropegia woodii
- Commonly known as String of Hearts and Rosary Vine.
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry well between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote magenta-colored blooms.
- Skill Level: Intermediate