Matilda, the Variegated Million Hearts
Meet Matilda! Though her wild-hearted leaves hint otherwise, for this old gal it’s steady as she goes. Matilda dislikes drama and unwarranted chaos. To her, having peace of mind and living in a calm environment is very important. Humidity, temperature stability, watering discipline…can she count on you?
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Dischidia ruscifolia variegata
- Water thoroughly but allow soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Bright indirect light. A window without hot sun would be perfect. The brighter the light, the more pronounced the variegation.
- Does not like drafty areas or major temperature fluctuations.
- Skill Level: Intermediate