Marlowe, the Monstera var. laniata
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Marlowe! Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? This Monstera has an Elizabethan fascination with distant and exotic worlds. Waxing poetic whenever possible, Marlowe seems inherently driven towards the discovery of truth and bright windowsills. Though smaller and more delicate (a bit wrinkly even), than his cousin M. adansonii, Marlowe will astound you with his dizzying philosophical speculations. A rare find, indeed.
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
- Mature leaves have large oval holes.
- Grows most vigorously in a bright, warm area (direct sun can cause leaf burn).
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water!
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- All parts of the plant are toxic to people and pets.
- Skill Level: Intermediate