Isla, the Variegated String of Hearts
Meet Isla. Her pink and cream variegation is like the murmur of a dream. She’s bright and beauteous as the sun she loves and wherever she roams with her heart-shaped leaves, the room seems to liven. Given enough warmth and bright light, she may even bloom a little love poem of magenta blossoms for you!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Ceropegia woodii variegata
- The brightest lighting situation will produce the best variegation.
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry well between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote magenta-colored blooms.
- Skill Level: Intermediate