Meet Merlin! If you grew up as a wizard, you know that it comes with some unique challenges. For instance, having hair that looks like wands, or was it wands that look like hair? Not important, moving on. Wizarding historians agree that Merlin is the wisest of wizards, though often travelling in rather unusual directions and especially when over-caffeinated. Are you bedazzled by his clairvoyant claim he will soon be in your plant collection? Excellent. His spell is working.
We recommend planting this plug in our Epiphyte soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 1″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included. If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
Ft. Collins is Zone 5
Find Your Zone →
- Also known as the Grass Leafed Hoya.
- This plant is sensitive to overwatering, let the top of soil dry between waterings.
- They'll do best in a bright location, but will be just fine in medium light conditions too.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets.
- Skill Level: Intermediate