Gloria, the Silver String of Hearts
Meet Gloria. This silver pixie has an itchy curiousity and a capacity for delight. She’s not afraid to hitchhike, jaywalk, honky-tonk, you just name the dare. A wild moon child, Gloria embraces the unknown that exists beyond her clay pot. She never leaves home without her journal and her favorite pen in case inspiration strikes. As her favorite writer, Anais Nin, wrote…”I’m restless. Things are calling me away. My hair is being pulled by the stars again.”
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Ceropegia woodii ‘Silver Glory’
- The brightest lighting situation will produce the most silver coloring.
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry well between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote magenta-colored blooms.
- Skill Level: Intermediate