Apple, the Dischidia ‘Green Apple’
Meet Apple! When her friends think of “sweet,” she’s always the first to come to mind. Disconcertingly kind, she’s not sure which she prefers more: giving compliments or receiving them. She firmly believes the world would be transformed if we could just channel all of our positivity. For Apple, the glass is not just half-full, it’s overflowing.
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
This plant ships as a 1″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Botanical name: Dischidia sp. Geri ‘Green Apple’
- New growth can emerge pinkish-red.
- Water regularly but allow top of soil to dry out before watering. Thrives on high levels of humidity.
- Medium to bright indirect light.
- Tiny creamy-white, lantern-shaped flowers produced in umbels of 3-10 blooms.
- Skill Level: Beginner