Apple, the Dischidia ‘Green Apple’
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Apple! Meet Apple! When her friends think of “sweet,” she’s always the first to come to mind. Disconcertingly kind, she’s not sure which she prefers more: giving compliments or receiving them. She firmly believes the world would be transformed if we could just channel all of our positivity. For Apple, the glass is not just half-full, it’s overflowing.
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
- Botanical name: Dischidia sp. Geri ‘Green Apple’
- New growth can emerge pinkish-red.
- Water regularly but allow top of soil to dry out before watering. Thrives on high levels of humidity.
- Medium to bright indirect light.
- Tiny creamy-white, lantern-shaped flowers produced in umbels of 3-10 blooms.
- Skill Level: Beginner
Winter Shipping Has Arrived!
Our plants are considered tropical and cannot survive for extended periods in temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit. We require that you order a heat pack to add to your shipping box.
***Please understand we will not be responsible for loss or damage due to cold weather if a heat pack is not added to the order***
(One heat pack is sufficient for a whole order)
Order a heat pack HERE!