Ceropegia sandersonii, Parachute Plant
Meet Imogene. She discovered sky-diving during her ‘year of yes’ and never looked back. She appreciates the beauty of the world from a bird’s-eye view and loves the soothing bliss of the parachute ride through the wild blue yonder back to ground. Sporting her green flight-suit she launches herself out of the plane and listens for the incomparable Whoosk of silk behind her. Jumping into flight as into life, Imogene dashes daringly through all…
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 1″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included. If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
- Related to the String of Hearts
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry well between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote green-colored blooms.
- Non toxic to humans and pets.
- Skill Level: Intermediate