Catalina, the Callisia navicularis
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Catalina. Her beautiful green and purple leaves are keeled on their underside like a boat. Stacks of them will build and eventually trail, searching for good weather and a breeze. For on a day when the wind is perfect, the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty.
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
- Botanical name: Callisia navicularis
- Water regularly, but be careful not to let it get soggy.
- The more light received, the more dense the leaves.
- Pinch the growing tips to encourage a bushier habit if desired.
- Look for beautiful purple flowers!
- Skill Level: Beginner