Aurora, the “Pearls and Jade” Pothos
- This product does not ship. In store pick up or local delivery only.
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Aurora. Her spotted leaves are like the starry sky… Not one is the same but all have galaxy-like speckles covering them. She grows slower then other pothos but her beauty is unmatched. Give her just a little water and attention and she will be the shining star of your home!
- Grows best in medium light. Can grow in low light but might lose some variegation.
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it’s likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- All parts of the plant are toxic to people and pets.
- Skill Level: Beginner