Archer, the Ceropegia ‘String of Arrows’
Meet Archer. He dreams of being an international spy. Everywhere he goes (and he gets around) he carries a locked briefcase which he says is filled with the dossiers of the world’s most dangerous criminals… but actually is packed with jellybeans and a Groucho Marx disguise. It’s ok little buddy, your secret’s safe with us. You go ahead with your clandestine trailing and nail those nefarious villains!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
THIS PLANT SHIPS AS A 1″ FULLY ROOTED STARTER PLANT, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PHOTO. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included. If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
Winter shipping has begun… as a heartfelt thank you, this year we are including free winter protection (thermal insulation liners every time and heat packs as necessary) in each box. *Free winter protection only available through website orders, not our Etsy shop
- A variation of String of Hearts.
- Bright indirect light. No direct sun.
- This specific ceropegia seems to need humidity more than the others.
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote pinkish-purple blooms.
- Skill Level: Advanced