Antoinette, the ‘Marble Queen’ Pothos
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Antoinette. With a delicate white lace pattern all over her leaves, she is as fancy as fancy can be. But don’t mistake this queen for a diva, she is easy to care for, and even easier to love. Antoinette will grow just fine in low light but her leaf patterns are prettiest when she gets a bit more of the spot light. Be careful not to over water her, after all, what queen enjoys soggy feet?
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
- Botanical name: Epipremnum aureum ‘Marble Queen’
- Grows best in medium light. Can grow in low light but might lose some variegation.
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it’s likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- All parts of the plant are toxic to people and pets.
- Skill Level: Beginner