Antoinette, the ‘Marble Queen’ Pothos
Meet Antoinette. With a delicate white lace pattern all over her leaves, she is as fancy as fancy can be. But don’t mistake this queen for a diva, she is easy to care for, and even easier to love. Antoinette will grow just fine in low light but her leaf patterns are prettiest when she gets a bit more of the spot light. Be careful not to over water her, after all, what queen enjoys soggy feet?
We recommend planting this plug in our regular potting soil.
This plant ships as a 2″ fully rooted starter plant, as shown in the second photo. It will come wrapped in moss and tucked in a growers pot for safety. The terra cotta pot with the mature plant, shown in the first photo, is not included.
If you order multiple plants, we put them together in one pot so they stay moist and insulated. If you think we haven’t sent the full order, please take out the plants from the pot first to count them.
We root certain plants in sphagnum moss for greatest shipping success. When you go to repot your plant, carefully remove the growers pot and gently tease open the sphagnum and roots. If some sphagnum falls off, no worries! It can be discarded or added to your potting medium. If some stays attached to the roots, just let it be. Your roots will grow happily around it. We advise that you don’t overly mess with the roots, they don’t need to be picked clean. Questions? Message us!
- Botanical name: Epipremnum aureum 'Marble Queen'
- Grows best in medium light. Can grow in low light but might lose some variegation.
- Likes regular water, somewhat drought tolerant, never let the bottom of the pot sit in water! If leaves are turning yellow and falling off, it's likely over-watered.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth when they become dusty.
- All parts of the plant are toxic to people and pets.
- Skill Level: Beginner