Ace, the String of Spades
Out of stock
Want an email when this is back in stock?
1″ STARTER PLANT
*Terracotta pot in photo sold separately.
Meet Ace. This String of Spades is anything but heartless and you’ll see why the ace of spades is the highest, most valuable card in the deck. He dives selflessly into his work of growing spade-shaped leafy tendrils, without the need for accolades (though applause is always welcome). You’re sure to win with an Ace on your sill and we have no doubt you’ll find everything is coming up aces!
We recommend planting this plug in our Cactus & Succulent soil.
- Botanical name: Ceropegia woodii ‘Heartless’
- A variation of String of Hearts
- Stores water in its leaves, so a good watering indicator to watch for is the leaves beginning to look a little deflated. Let the soil dry well between waterings.
- Lightly fertilize during the growing season to promote pinkish-purple blooms.
- Skill Level: Intermediate