Showing 1–29 of 216 results
Highlights: Formulated to encourage long term blooming, this fertilizer contains extra phosphorus for sustained flowering and potassium to help plants become more disease resistant.
Size & Package: 4 lb. Dry Fertilizer
Benefits: Natural Fertilizer with Active Soil Microbes
How to use: Use 1-2 tablespoons of fertilizer with every bulb when you plant. When bulbs begin to put up young shoots in spring, scratch 1-2 tablespoons in the soil around each bulb, and repeat again after the blooming season is over. In container plantings, use Ocean Forest® Potting Soil and supplement with 1-2 tablespoons for every bulb in the container.
Suggested Uses: Tulips, daffodils, gladiolas, dahlias, and all flowering plants and trees.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
- 4 lb. Dry Fertilizer
- 3-8-8 formula
- An environmentally conscious alternative to chemical synthetic fertilizers
Plant Type: Miniature Gardening, Indoor
Light Requirement: Indoor Bright/Medium Light
Water Requirement: Low Water
Container Size: 1”
Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Plant Height: ground cover (under 6”) & small (6”-12”)
Plant Color: Multicolor, Green, Varigated
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Miniature Garden, Containers & Hanging Baskets, Xeriscape (low water) Garden
USDA Hardiness Zone: Find Your Zone
7, 8, 9, 10
- 20 Mixed Miniature Gardening Plants
- Choose between succulents or tropical mixed selection
- Succulent Selection: Aeoniums, Crassulas, Echeverias, Portulaca or Moss Rose, Sedums and others
- Tropical Selection: Hypoestes (Red & White), Erodium, Cupheas, Saginas (Scotch or Irish Moss), Althernanthera, Coleus, Ferns and others
- Each mixed selection will include an assortment of upright, midsize and creeping plants
- Plant height varies
- Plant root cell size in inches is L-1 X W-1 X H-2
- For use indoor bright/medium light