Showing all 7 results
Highlights: This dark green Vinyl Stretch Tie has 150 feet of 1” vinyl tie and can help support your plant while allowing it to grow without being restricted.
Size & Package: W-5″ x H-1″ x L-5″ Made of vinyl
Benefits: Has the ability to stretch as your plant grows. The color is not distracting and is dark green.
How to use: Carefully place a stake in the ground beside your plant. Using the Vinyl Stretch Tie, tie it around the middle of the plant to the stake to create a more sturdy support system.
Suggested Uses: Edible Garden, Garden Supplies, Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Has the ability to stretch and support as your plant grows because it is heavy-duty and will not break easily
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of wind, this product will help support your taller plants
- Can also help with training your tree to grow properly
Highlights: Create humidity for your houseplants by placing a pebble humidity tray underneath them. Just add water!
Size & Package: 8" clear plastic saucer and 1 lb of smooth, polished river rock pebbles.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Decor, Indoor Plants, Fairy Gardens
Highlights: Leaf Shine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliage in floral bouquets for natural healthy look.
Size & Package: 18oz. or 6oz.
Benefits: Polishes plants and prevents dust from settling. Leaf Shine is safe and easy to use and dries quickly.
How to use: Shake well before use. Spray tops of leaves at a distance of about 14” moving the spray from side to side to get the desired effect. Hold can upright. Repeat every month. Avoid spraying furniture, walls, and floors.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Tools, Indoor Plants
Cautions: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames and any object that sparks. Be careful of slipping if floors get wet. Don’t get in eyes.
- Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling.
- It is safe and easy to use and dries quickly with no wiping or rubbing necessary
- Suitable for all foliage plants except plants with fragile or hairy leaves, ferns, succulents, and flowering plants
Size & Package: 1 lb of polished river rock pebbles.
How to use: Top dress your soil for decoration or place in a tray underneath your plant and add a little water to create humidity. Also beneficial as a layer in terrariums.
Suggested Uses: Garden Supplies, Garden Decor, Terrarium
Highlights: Made from 100% corn gluten meal, Espoma Organic Weed Preventer 9-0-0 prevents dandelions, crabgrass and other common weeds.
Size & Package: 6 Lb bag, granular
Benefits: Prevents dandelions, crabgrass, and other common weeds
How to use: Apply twice a year in early spring and fall before weed seeds germinate.
Suggested Uses: Lawn, Weed Prevention, Garden Care, Garden Supplies, Outdoor Plants
- Prevents dandelions, crabgrass, and other common weeds
- Provides long lasting nitrogen for a thicker, greener lawn
- Safe for kids, pets and the environment
Highlights: Round cement pot with white-washed wood stand. Includes a drainage hole w/ rubber plug.
Size & Material: Wooden Stand 4.75″ x 5"; Cement Pot 3" x 3".
Suggested Uses: Indoor Plants, Garden Supplies, Home Decor
Highlights: This Soil Test Kit is simple and easy for anyone to use. This kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K).
Size & Package: W-2″ x H-3″ x L-1″ Made of plastic.
Benefits: Fast, fun and easy to use. You will be able to achieve better growing results by testing your soil periodically throughout the growing season.
How to use: All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, make notes of your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
Suggested Uses: Garden Tools
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Kit has 4 containers to test for acidity/alkalinity levels (pH), nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potash (K)
- This color-coded kit gives you results to help you grow more successful fruits & veggies, trees & shrubs, plants & flowers, and grasses & lawns