Fresh Rosemary, Thyme and sag blend with garlic, olive oil, vinegar and salt for a herb marinade
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 ½ pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Tip: When cooking with herbs, 1 teaspoon dried = 1 Tablespoon fresh
- In a blender combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Blend together. Place chicken in a non-porous glass dish or bowl and pour blended marinade over the chicken. Cover dish and marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours
- Preheat grill to medium high heat OR set oven to broil.
- Remove chicken from dish (disposing of leftover marinade) and grill or broil for about 6 – 7 minutes per side.