Use separate sprayers for herbicides, pesticides, oil based sprays, etc. ALWAYS label sprayers so you do not mix different kinds of chemicals.
Air-O-Matic Sprayer (For wide areas)
- Put in full strength chemical.
- Adjust dial to number of teaspoons per gallon.
- Attach hose and turn on water. Squeeze the trigger and the spray is mixed automatically.
Compression/Tank Sprayer “Back Reliever Sprayer!”
- 1 or 2 gallon.
- Use liquid or wetable powders.
- Must dilute the spray first.
- Always rinse out well after using.
- Best type for herbicides.
Hose On Sprayer (Is best for fungicides)
- First scale: fill chemical to number of teaspoons desired.
- Second scale: fill water to number of gallons desired.
- Connect to hose and turn on water.
- Chemical will not siphon out until you hold your finger/thumb over the hole.
- Use for premixed pesticides or small quantities.
- Label with marker so people won’t mistake it for water.
- Good for spot treatments.
- Great for large lawn areas.
- Easy to set and use.
Ross Root Feeders (Our favorite product)
- Used for deep root watering. Advantageous for trees because you get the fertilizer to the tree roots and not to the lawn.